dimanche 21 octobre 2007

"Take your time" he says. "You just can't go back. I wish you'd found a job before this". And "Don't search for just any job, I don't think it's the right thing to say. Look for the right job wherever you like, in Strasbourg or Brussels, or here if you want to stay".

We've had a very nice evening with friends of Carine's. A nice cosy place with welcoming people -- even though Carine introduced us as a couple looking for a flat to live together.
How odd the first nice evening we spend with nice people is after we've broken up. I thought he didn't enjoy being there, but actually he did.
Maybe he likes the people after all. Just being with me didn't make him feel like liking them.

He feels so good.
yuk.
I'm staying here only because I don't know yet what to think. I can't see anything clearly right now. And there's no better or worse decision to be taken right now. Really.

Aucun commentaire: