mercredi 21 février 2007

19 juin 2006

30.05.2004

I could feel it in my head today, as I was walking down the valley to my friends' house, one of my stupid voices talking to ghosts from the past again, as if it mattered, as if ghosts cared.

Addressing ghosts cannot change the past. It can just keep me stuck back there, be it at night on that road between the village where I was born and Leuven, afraid and silent on the back seat of the car; or just in those ugly leather armchairs in that flat in the north of Brussels, allowing an ordinary bastard to mess with my feelings, or receiving a first taste of violence ; or...

All that matters is tonight.
I'm sleepless and cold although it's kind of warm.
I'm going to go to bed

"if you let your fears keep you from flying, then you will never reach your heighth" (from Come Back To The Middle -- India Arie) (she's a queen)

Aucun commentaire: